Member Login | Phone 724.385.0862
Born and raised in downtown Beaver Falls, Susan was recruited straight out of business school to become an Intelligence Secretary at the Central Intelligence Agency in Washington, DC. After six years, Susan returned home to Beaver Falls, where a new position was soon created for her as a Confidential Secretary at the Kaufmann’s Warehouse on Pittsburgh’s Northside. When the warehouse was sold to make way for the new Heinz Field football stadium, Susan transferred across the river to the Kaufmann’s Headquarters. Here, she honed her skills and abilities amidst multiple major corporate restructuring and mergers – from Kaufmann’s to Filene’s, and eventually to Macy’s, Inc. Excellent at handling complex conversions of systems and processes, Susan proves herself to be positive, flexible and self-motivated in the execution of her responsibilities and exceeding performance standards.
- Shhhhh…. Susan is secretly Hamilton’s favorite (but only when neither of his parents are present!)
- Creating spreadsheets and working with financial statistics is her favorite. (Seriously!)
- When not volunteering at her Church’s Food Ministries, Susan loves to knit, embroider, crochet and read (mysteries, of course).
- Susan is the reason we implemented a Curse Jar at Paramount Co-Op - we are much better behaved now that she has joined the team!
- She is one of the kindest, sweetest ladies you could ever have the privilege to meet.
Click here to go back