Member Login | Phone 724.385.0862
Kick Start Business Incubator
Our Kick Start Membership was designed to facilitate the growth of your business. Whether you are embarking on the journey to start a new business, or simply looking for ways to increase revenue for your existing business, our Kick Start Membership will provide all of the tools you need to succeed.
Here is what the Kick Start Membership includes:
- Educational Opportunities. Experts conduct classes on the most important topics for business owners - Marketing, Sales, Finance,
Legal Issues and Goal Setting. Whether you are looking for knowledge about taxes for your business, help in creating a business plan, or ideas
for increasing revenue, our classes will provide the knowledge you need to get your project off the ground.
- CoWorking Space. Our CoWorking space is a collection of entrepreneurial minds sharing great ideas. Our office affords startups
instant networking opportunities and camaraderie, as well as the benefit of peer-to-peer support in everyday matters important to all small business
owners. Kick Start Members can use the space four days a month.
- Connections. We spend time building relationships! Paramount Co-Op has connections with lenders, banks, financial advisors,
accountants, lawyers, printers, graphic designers and many other professionals willing to assist you in your journey. Why go it alone?
- Mentoring. Mentoring has proven to be a huge asset for small business owners. 70% of MENTORED businesses survive more than
five years - DOUBLE the rate for non-mentored small businesses over that same period. Our one-on-one mentoring program pairs new entrepreneurs
with experienced business owners and professionals for ongoing advice and support. (Our Kick StartMembers can meet with their mentor twice a month.)
- Networking Events. Join us once a month for a networking event to meet other entrepreneurs and professionals in the community.
This is a great opportunity to mingle in a casual environment!
- Technical Assistance. Whether you need assistance with Business Plan creation, developing a Marketing Plan, or planning a Strategy for your business, Paramount Co-Op is here to help. Every business is different. We take the time to learn the goals of our clients, what challenges our clients are facing, and devise a plan to help them achieve success.
Due to program sponsorship from the Beaver County Community Development Program, this program could be available at NO CHARGE for Beaver County Residents and/or entrepreneurs looking to open their business in Beaver County. Contact us or fill out the form below to see if you are eligible. Don’t live in Beaver County? Please contact owner and Community Manager, Trish Digliodo via our contact page about pricing and eligibility for the Kick Start Incubator Program.
To apply for the Kick Start Program, please use the form below: