Member Login | Phone 724.385.0862
Citizens Bank Giveaway Contest
As part of small business month, Citizens Bank conducted a small business community champion contest. The objective was to reinforce how important
small businesses are to our communities. By recognizing and awarding cash prizes to ONE First Prize winner and ONE Second Prize winner in Boston,
Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Citizens Bank hopes to help these businesses strengthen their business and thus their community.
Guess what???? Paramount was chosen as the First Prize Winner of the Citizens Bank Small Business Community Champion Contest!!!
With that big check in hand, we have decided to invest in our entrepreneurs and communities. Paramount Co-Op will be running a contest and selecting EIGHT Entrepreneurs to participate in a twelve-month incubator program that will include the following:
- Educational Opportunities. Experts conduct classes on the most important topics for business owners - Marketing, Sales, Finance, Legal Issues and Goal Setting. Whether you are looking for knowledge about taxes for your business, help in creating a business plan, or ideas for increasing revenue, our classes will provide the knowledge you need to get your project off the ground.
- CoWorking Space. Our CoWorking space is a collection of entrepreneurial minds sharing great ideas. Our office affords startups instant networking opportunities and camaraderie, as well as the benefit of peer-to-peer support in everyday matters important to all small business owners. Winners can use the space eight days a month.
- Connections. We spend time building relationships! Paramount Co-Op has connections with lenders, banks, financial advisors, accountants, lawyers, printers, graphic designers and many other professionals willing to assist you in your journey. Why go it alone?
- Mentoring. Mentoring has proven to be a huge asset for small business owners. 70% of MENTORED businesses survive more than five years - DOUBLE the rate for non-mentored small businesses over that same period. Our one-on-one mentoring program pairs new entrepreneurs with experienced business owners and professionals for ongoing advice and support. (Our Kick StartMembers can meet with their mentor once a month.)
- Networking Events. Join us once a month for a networking event to meet other entrepreneurs and professionals in the community. This is a great opportunity to mingle in a casual environment!
- Technical Assistance. Whether you need assistance with Business Plan creation, developing a Marketing Plan, or planning a Strategy for your business, Paramount Co-Op is here to help. Every business is different. We take the time to learn the goals of our clients, what challenges our clients are facing, and devise a plan to help them achieve success.
If you have an existing business and are ready to grow, or you have a business idea and you need help getting started, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss! The value of this program is over $5,000, but you will be able to participate for $0 thanks to Citizens Bank!
The due date for applications is midnight on September 30th.
The top fifteen applicants will be invited for an interview the week of October 15th.
The Program will begin on November 5th and last for ONE YEAR.
How to apply: